- Starline Global Industries Pte Ltd (“SGI” ) is a Singapore holding company organized in July 2012, a year of the Dragon.
- Starline Global Industries is the largest foreign shareholder of PhilJets Aero Services Inc (“PASI”), an aviation solution company in the Philippines, owning 40% of PASI’s total outstanding common stock.
- PhilJets owns 100% of PhilJets Aero Charter Corp (“PACC”), one of the leading aircraft management and air transportation charter company in the Philippines.
- Starline also owns 20% of Agama Investments Co. Ltd (“Agama”), a Cambodian holding company with interests, through its subsidiaries, in agriculture, retail, real estate and development in Cambodia.
- Agama Investments owns 5% interests in Saint Blanquat & Associates (“SBA”), a leading HR Services & consulting company in Cambodia and South East Asia.