- Starline Global Industries was founded on July, 2012.
- The group operates in over 5 countries worldwide and group equity stands at $3 million.
- Total group invests over $100,000 per year.
- Group companies employ approximately 70 people.
- Thierry Tea is Starline Global Industries’ Chairman and Managing Director.
- Brandem Liew is senior Vice President Finance and Chief Finance Officer.
- Dr. Teik Toh Teoh is Corporate Secretary, Michiko Soriano is Vice President Business Development.
- Attorney Millicent Asuncion is Legal Counsel.
- Alexandre Tea is Deputy General Manager.
- The group executive committee is chaired by Thierry Tea and Brandem Liew, and also comprises Alexandre Tea, Lynda Him and Millicent Asuncion.
- Starline Global Industries’ strategy committee monitors growth and potential joint investment projects. The committee is composed of Thierry Tea, Lynda Him, Dominique Ky, Paul Kek and Ngorn Hor Tea.